Here are all the things I've found useful or inspirational...
WPT Poker magazine issue 28
I've been so snowed under recently that I've been unable to update you on our latest issues. Well let me fix it by pointing out our latest corker of an issue. Cover star Liv Boeree kindly gave up some of her hectic schedule to do an exclusive photoshoot for us. The results were great as you can see. We recently went to a recording session of a Pokerstars televised event. We had a bundle of these copies with us and they barely saw the light of day before many interested parties whisked them away for closer inspection. So get one while you can. Inside we profile her career as well as get her to interview Andy Black.
In this issue you'll find articles on:
- Barry Carter tells us of his experiences playing a televised event.
- How to play Omaha if you're a main game is Texas Hold'em
- Carl Sampson relays a tale of his past on the backstreet poker circuit
- Tips to keep that ego in check when chasing a pot
- Is it a good idea to sit at a cash table for only half the max buy-in
Dash down to WHSmith right now.